Mar 15, 2009

A Lazy Sunday

It has been sometime now since I have blogged. I have been so busy trying regroup after my shows. Which I am happy to say turned out great! I took a break also from sewing but haven't stopped buying fabric. I don't believe I could ever stop doing that. Few weeks ago I took a trip to Williamsburg, VA one of my favorite places. If nothing more it was to relax clear my head for a few days and enjoy the company of a great friend.

I do have something special to show off my package from Heidi at Foxgloves "Winters Basics Baubles Swap. That was a lot of fun I had a Wonderful Partner as well.


Everything is just wonderful and wrapped so pretty right down to the box she mailed it in. Swaps are a lot of fun and they also can be somewhat risky. So far I have done 3 swaps and only one was questionable. I thought it was a great way to meet new friends. I would like to know your opinions about swaps the pros and cons. Also in the next few days I have decided to start taking pictures of my doll collection and posting a picture a week maybe two post a week about the doll and how I came about having her. I feel it is also a great way for me to be able to start making a journal of my collections. You will be surprised at how many dolls I have in my collection lol. I have sold off a large amount of them on ebay, but for now the ones I have left I will hold on to them a little while longer. Also, I have listed two dolls in my Esty Shop. More to come.
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl....Snatch JOY!

3 comments:

  1. HI Cheryl! Oh, that looks like a bunch of great things you received from your swap. I've only participated in a Christmas card exchange and it was great fun! Received sweetie little things that had to be tucked inside the Christmas card. Glad things are going well with you and I would for you to post a doll a week and tell all about her.
    Hope your son and you are doing better.
    Take care, Dear ONe,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl,
    I've been thinking about you and wondering how your son was doing. Glad you were able to unwind in Williamsburg, that is also one of my favorite places. I'd love to get back there with my kids. My older daughter especially would be very interested in the history there.

    Your package looks great!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl!

    I've only been in one swap and that was with you and it was wonderful! I am still enjoying and using everything!!! I just wanted to ask if your partner was from CO by chance..there is a little store by us that sells those same scrubbies and they are the best! Actually I think the owner said her sister makes them in Indiana...hmmm, just a connection there when I saw your photo! Hope your son is doing well, I am thinking about you! :-)

    Love,
    Denise :-)

    ReplyDelete