Mar 30, 2009

Manic Monday



Manic Monday I thought I take a few minutes and blog on things I am working on. This is one of my dolls I am almost finished I am not too sure about the green buttons. The cheese cloth she is wearing comes from the packaging of my WinterBasic Swap thanks again Kim for such lovely gifts. I need to stop being so picky I guess lol. I have on the hunt for more vintage hats. I have found some great ones on Etsy. Some I just can't see paying the price they want only to know I will be using them on dolls. But then again they are a few I run across that I almost dont want to part with. Before I had locked my hair I was a big hat wearer. Now it is almost impossible to find a fancy hat to go over all this hair, but non the less I love my locs.

I am off to run some errands and maybe even run pass the one and only thift shop in my area. Everyone be blessed!
Cheryl...Snatching JOY~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl

    Looks like you have been busy. How is your son doing. The weather here in Maryland sure has been up and down..Huh!!!! Enjoy your Easter!!!!

    Blessings
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl! I just wanted to pop in and wish you and your family a blessed Easter!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win! You sure deserve some good things and can't wait to hear all about it. Hope you had a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl ~ just stopped by to say hi. Hope all is well.

    Lana

    ReplyDelete