Jan 18, 2009

Wonderful Sunday

Greetings to those out there taking time to read my blog today. I really didn't know what I wanted to blog about. First I must express how happy and filled with Joy I am today that my son who is 17 walked down the aisle of church today and decided to give his life to Christ. Oh how wonderful it made me feel. You see there is a story with my son but I will not get into that right now I am just thankful that he is on a new journey in his life. Praises to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I must say I had one beautiful weekend. Yesterday I spent most of the day shopping and came across some great finds. One purchase I brought was a craft stand, right now it is sitting on this shelf but for some reason it is suppose give me more space but hmmm to me it seems like it is taking up more space.




It's pretty cool though it spins around I even thought about using this in my kitchen to hold spices. The price was 12.99 it regularly sold for 35.00 bucks now if it was still 35.00 I would not have brought it. The pictures did not come out to great I used my web cam. I also brought you guessed it more fabric lol. I don't believe you can never have enough fabric. Hi my name is Cheryl and I am a Fabricholic. I do not want help with my addiction I only want more of what I crave more and more fabric lol. I did some more shopping to purchase things for a few of the swaps I am can not wait for my swap partners to receive their boxes. How many of you participate in swaps? How did they turn out? Do you enjoy swapping? These are my first and I am real excited about it. I never had luck with gift exchanges in the past but this seem different. Would love to read what yall think about them.


Peace and Blessings

Cheryl....Snatch Joy!

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful news! I am happy for you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,

    CONGRATULATIONS, my friend, on your son getting saved! How awesome is that??? Doesn't get much better, does it? I'm so happy for both of you!

    I'm about to participate in my first swap ever, too! I'm really excited about it and have had such fun shopping for my partner...it's a Valentines Day Swap! I have another one coming up next month! Woo hoo!

    Have a great evening! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm snatchin'! Thanks for the reminder! Satan has been pulling on me today and I'm about fed up.
    SO so tickled for your boy and his NEW LIFE :)
    I LOVE all the vintage photos on your blog!!! I'd love to have the little basket/purses those girls are holding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful that your son did that! My son also gave his life to Christ this day. I'm snatchin joy more than ever now.
    ~Carlotta~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now you were happy when your son was saved . Love the family photo, beautiful family, those little girls are so cute makes you want to just take a little sweet bite of their cheeks.


    Sue

    ReplyDelete