Jul 9, 2009

THANK YOU


Today I wanted to take time out to thank all the bloggers who have read my blogs over the past months. I want also thank everyone who has kept me and my sons in prayer. Sometimes life can get a little ahead of you going so fast that you have to stop and Breath. I just didn't want it to go unsaid that I don't appreciate my blogging buddies.

Over the past months I have enjoyed reading your blogs and learning new things along the way. Even when I was not able to sit down and type out a blog of my own I enjoyed each of you sharing your life and talents. For those who have been asking about my son I want to let you know that he is doing Wonderful. He is working out more and more with his weights I am a very proud mom. Slowly I am doing a little bit of sewing here and there stil not able to sell any dolls lol but oh well I enjoy them. Now if anyone reading this can give me some tips on how to turn fingers using osnburg fabric. I am having a hard time whew my stuffing tool poking holes in it lol well until I can find out a easier way of doing this I guess I will go back to making mitten hands lol.

Have a Beautiful Day Everyone
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment