Aug 26, 2009

Hello Wednesday

Wednesday what a beautiful day it is. I can see the weather slowly creeping trying to change even though it is suppose to be in the 90's today. The mornings are simply crisp and cool. It is dark now at 6:00 am but I love it just the same I sit outside on my front porch while the neighborhood sleeps sipping on a cup of coffee while a ponder away with thoughts. I guess you can say that is a little part of my Joy. What gives you Joy? I use to ask myself that question and then one day I sat down and decided each day I would find Joy and snatch it up like it was my last breath. Therefore, is where I came up with the saying Snatch JOY! just grab hold of it and don't let it go. Often times we loose site of the small simple things in life not realizing it is our Joy!

I have been doing lots of thrifty shopping lately keeping myself busy it won't be long now before I go in for surgery I am ready to face this monster and soon it will be a distant memory. Tell me what you think of my latest thrifty finds also I need some help on deciding what color sofa to get. I found one I am so in love with at JC Penney just can't decide between red or gold maybe even white.






I love this sofa but I am not sure if I get it in red if that will be too much

Love to hear your suggestions also Nancy at Victorian Whimsies is having a giveaway for a Beautiful Victorian Cone please stop by her blog http://nancymalay.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-havent-done-giveaway-for-awhile-so-i.html
I can't remember how to hyper link her web address. Belle Vista is having a Rooster Party this weekend you can click on the Rooster on my side post. Until my next post I wish you all Peace and Many Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl
    I loved your story about your son singing the song. That is precious! I will definitely take your advice and "snatch joy" today.
    Hugs, Rhondi

    ReplyDelete