Jan 13, 2010

New Doll Blog


Today is an exciting day and you want to know why? Well I have a new blog and it is dedicated to Dolls. Through my Journey of creating and learning. I will also be using my blog to list new dolls and show previews of exciting new dolls I have been working on. I would like to invite all my followers to please follow me there, here is the link

http://mammystitches.blogspot.com/

I will continue to have this blog but it will be used for personal blogging. I am so excited about my new blog I look forwarded to seeing you there soon. Grab yourself a cup of coffee or some tea and come relax and read all about Mammys Tales she always have alot to say.
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY!~

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cheryl, thank you for visiting my blog :) i just added myself to your followers and i will be watching you now on :)

    love and light

    Nesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love the name of your new blog too! how cute! head'in there now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm greetings, Cheryl. I love BOTH your blogs and have totally fallen in love with your dolls! The stories you write for them bring them fully to life in my imagination...so very good to meet you. love, Rose

    ReplyDelete