Dec 29, 2008

Reflections


A time to reflect back. How fast this year has gone by, how often do we say this every year as it all comes to a end. Refreshing with a start of a new. I myself don't personally like making New Year's resolutions but this year I am making a few exceptions to my rule. Besides, rules are made to broken lol. The first change is to my Blogging I will let more of my personal side show the side of who I am, my likes and dislikes along with my ups and downs. I am Claiming 2009 as MINE. With that being said my second Change is to be even more Positive than I have in the past, which only can make for a better me. If you are out there and taking time to read my Blogs give me some insights on your views about New Year Resolutions.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! I get to be the first to comment here, what a privilege!
    I don't make New Year's Resolutions anymore, because I never kept them more than a few days anyway!
    But if I had to resolve one thing, I think it would be to stop several times a day and ask myself "Am I glorifying God? Is this the best use of my time?" If I could remember to do that, then 2009 would be phenomenal!
    Have a happy and phenomenal 2009, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete